Pool Cues Express accepts many different forms of payment for your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. These cards are recognized around the world. When checking out please make sure the billing address that you type in is exactly the same as it appears on the statement of your credit card.
We accept money orders drawn on a recognized bank or financial institution. The money order must be in in the same currency as you used during the checkout. E.g. You cannot checkout in one currency and send a money order in another. If the money order does not cover the full amount of the invoice, your order will not ship until it has been paid in full.
If you are paying with a money order, understand that the money must be deposited in the Pool Cues Express bank account before your order will ship.
The Interac e-Transfer is a fairly new service which allows you to securely send us the payment for your purchase via email. Sorry, but this payment option is available only for payment of purchases within Canada, paid in Canadian funds.
Here's how it works:
1. Please make sure that you have selected "Canadian Dollar" on the "Currency" drop down menu during Checkout.
If you have checked out in "US Dollars" the "Total" will not be correct.
2. You must have access to your online banking account at a participating Canadian financial institution.
3. Log into your account on your bank's website.
4. Click the link/button that says "Transfer Funds", "e-Transfer", "Interac e-Transfer", etc.
5. Add Pool Cues Express as a recipient using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enter the amount of your payment. Generally, this is the amount next to "Total".
7. Create a security question. Email the answer to email@example.com.
The security answer is case sensitive, so please type carefully.
8. Once we have completed the transfer, you will receive an email confiming the transfer from your financial institution.
Please be aware that after regular business hours and weekends it may take some time for us to complete the transaction.
9. When payment in full has been received, we will ship your order.